Neighboring Faiths - InterVarsity Press
He has led many undergraduate tours focusing on the lived religious traditions of various parts of the world. Account Options Sign in. Top charts. New arrivals. Add to Wishlist.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
For all who want to understand the religious faiths of their neighbors and coworkers, Winfried Corduan offers an introduction to the religions of the world. Sikhism Chinese Popular Religion Shinto and Japanese Religions Notes Index.
- Health Promotion in Canada: Critical Perspectives.
- The Story of Beautiful Girl!
- Fundamentals and Application of Lithium-ion Battery Management in Electric Drive Vehicles.
- 1 Winfried Corduan Neighboring Faiths Second Edition A Christian Introduction | Course Hero!
- Neighboring Faiths - Wordsearch Bible?
- Neighboring Faiths?
He has led many undergraduate tours focusing on the lived religious traditions of various parts of the world. IVP Academic. Special Offers.
IVP Book Club. Neighboring Faiths. BY Winfried Corduan. Islam: A Christian Introduction. Pocket Guide to World Religions.
- Shop by category.
- Neighboring Faiths.
- Neighboring Faiths: Christianity, Islam, and Judaism in the Middle Ages and Today, Nirenberg!
- Abelian Categories: An Introduction to the Theory of Functors;
- Dr. Tom Shinders ISA Server 2006 Migration Guide!
- Buddhism in China: Collected Papers of Erik Zürcher.
About - Christians find themselves in an increasingly diverse world. The new place of worship in our neighborhood might just as likely be a Hindu temple or a Muslim mosque as a church or a synagogue. How should we view other world religions, and more important, how should we engage our religiously oriented neighbors in conversation?
Do all religions teach the same thing? Or are there significant differences?
Pocket Guide to World Religions
Do we try to minimize differences and just get along? Or do we hold out the Christian faith as the one true hope for all the world? Drawing on his wide experience and knowledge of other religions and how they are actually lived, Winfried Corduan helps us sort through the complex tapestry of faiths around the globe.
He contends that there are common threads of understanding that can serve to link us in meaningful discussion.
From these common threads we can go on to explore genuine differences. Through the course of the book, Corduan leads readers to explore the important issues of revelation and truth, morality and guilt, grace and redemption, eschatology and hope.