Adding to Cart...
Rosenthal , Michael A. Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes.
- Microbiology with Diseases by Body System, 5th Edition.
- Microsoft exchange server 2013 high availability;
- Matter of Mind: A Neurologists View of Brain-Behavior Relationships.
- If You're a Student;
- Communication and Networking: International Conference, FGCN/ACN 2009, Held as Part of the Future Generation Information Technology Conference, FGIT 2009, Jeju Island, Korea, December 10-12, 2009. Proceedings;
- Sherris Medical Microbiology 5e.
Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located. Master the essentials of medical microbiology , including basic principles, immunology, laboratory diagnosis, bacteriology, virology, mycology, and parasitology. Progress logically through consistently formatted chapters that examine etiology, epidemiology, disease presentation, host defenses, identification, diagnosis, prevention, and control for each microbe.
Grasp complex material quickly with summary tables and text boxes that emphasize essential concepts and issues.
Sherris Medical Microbiology 5e
All of the pages are intact and the cover is intact and the spine may show signs of wear. The book may have minor markings which are not specifically mentioned. Most items will be dispatched the same or the next working day. Seller Inventory mon Former Library book.
Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Seller Inventory GRP Ships from the UK. Book Description Routledge. A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition.
- BIO : MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGY - GSU;
- 1st Edition?
- Emotional Minds: The Passions and the Limits of Pure Inquiry in Early Modern Philosophy?
- Advances in Aerospace Guidance, Navigation and Control: Selected Papers of the Second CEAS Specialist Conference on Guidance, Navigation and Control.
- Introduction to Structural Dynamics and Aeroelasticity (Cambridge Aerospace Series) (English and English Edition).
- BIOS Instant Notes in Medical Microbiology by William Irving, Tim Boswell | Waterstones;
All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear.
Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include previous owner inscriptions. Seller Inventory GI3N An understanding of microbiology enables us to advance our knowledge in molecular biology and in eradicating important pathogens of humans, animals and plants.
Staff in the School of Science have research interests and expertise in a wide areas of microbiology. He is interested in the molecular biology of host-virus interactions especially that of influenza viruses.
tautuatmiradc.ga He is also interested in understanding the viral strategies to overcome host innate immune responses.